Skocz do zawartości

Admin Application -rTik

rTik

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Nick na serwerze:  rTik
Znajomość AMXX (0/8) :  8/8 of the regular amxx plugin and quiet a lot of addon plugins.
Doświadczenie: Been admin/manager/mod on a lot of server projects and had my own cs 1.6 servers back in the day most recent staff position I had was on a cs 1.6 project called Ghubs where I was a mod ,but I retired I still have Mod privilege and I'm still an admin on a few other servers  including American Pug server called GSU and another American community called GirlGamers. I've had various cs 1.6 servers including surf gunxp/umbrella swarm gunxp/public/hns/deathrun and many other but most of them I either sold to someone I know or didn't have enough time to put in the work to code plugins/scripts for the servers.
Czy posiadasz grę Counter Strike 1.6 na Steam: Yes.
SID: 
STEAM_1:0:1184905
Link do profilu na STEAM:  My Steam
Link do profilu na banid: My Banid.pl
Link do profilu na Game Tracker: My GameTracker
Kontakt:  Steam,message or I can give my discord.
Dlaczego właśnie Ciebie mamy wybrać?: 

I'm active on the server and I have a lot of experience around admin work or server management.  I've played cs for many years from low level to high level so I can pick out cheaters pretty easily, I get along with most of the people on the server and I've already helped multiple admins catch a few cheaters. I work nightshift so I usually play in the mornings or late evenings and a lot of the times I don't really see any staff on at those times , I would fill in the times that other staff players aren't on.

I'll give myself 1 fault

-Not polish

Cheers for reading

-rTik

Very interesting application because I have never met a foreigner who wants to help. I have only one question, how would you enforce various requests?
If the overwhelming majority is in favor, you could work with limited permissions. Of course, someone would have to watch you for a while and help you.After all, there is a surprise. If you are determined then I have no other contraindications. 

+Tak

6 hours ago, Miłosz said:

Very interesting application because I have never met a foreigner who wants to help. I have only one question, how would you enforce various requests?
If the overwhelming majority is in favor, you could work with limited permissions. Of course, someone would have to watch you for a while and help you.After all, there is a surprise. If you are determined then I have no other contraindications. 

+Tak

I can speak/understand a bit of Polish since I can speak Lithuanian and Russian + my ex gf was Polish, If there was a bigger issue I would ask for help from another admin to translate abit or use google translate I know its not ideal, but its better then nothing.

• 2 tygodnie później...

I would like you to join our team, but there is some issue. Not everyone can speak english on our server so this is the reason to reject your application.

PL: Chciałbym abyś dołączył do naszej drużyny, ale jest pewien problem. Nie każdy potrafi porozumiewać się po angielsku na naszym serwerze, więc jest to powód do odrzucenia twojego podania.

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...